what would you want done in this situation

Guest Total tint

Guest Total tint

My brothers wife just told my wife that she had been cheating on my brother for about 4 months.

Worst thing they have 2 kids been married for 13 years,shes slept with him over 20 times were going to tell him but first if I could get a couple of opinions on would you want to know if your other was having an affair and would you want to know all the details or just the basics and figure everything out later any input would be appericated.

Guest tinterjim

Damn that's one hell of a sentence :chick

ok, back to the question at hand. I'd want to know every little detail myself, I guess I'm in to that kind of self torture.

She should have just left him first, then tore his guts out. He probly could have dealt with it better knowing it wasn't going on behind his back. He needs to keep his head level and think of the kids first. :coffee

Guest thetintshop

here's the way it works. coming clean clears your conscience, but destroys everyone around you. tell her to keep it to herself and keep everyone happy.

there's a reason for the saying "what they don't know doesn't hurt".

coming clean doesn't make you a better person, it makes you a POS. if you're going to be a POS anyway, why desrtoy everyone else's lives in the process?

unless she's leaving him for this other dude, then forget everything I said.

Guest Braud Spectrum

What possessed her to tell your wife? KNOWING your wife would tell you and then both of you would do her dirty work for her ? :coffee

Guest Total tint

well I told him last night tore him apart she said she didnt love my brother anymore and she loved the other guy. She was planning on leaving him after she finished colllege in about 6 months for the other guy. it tore him apart dont know whats going happen

Guest Total tint

yep he saids there going to work it out and he'll show her not to do it again hes getting her name tattoed on his chest I shoit you not. I know what a dumb azz

Archived