Understanding window tint

Guest clatin

Guest clatin

I was wondering if any one knows of any good books on window tinting that would help me jump a few light years ahead of the game. I am new to the business and would like to learn how to design the right envirnme :coffee nt for my customers. In other words I need a good short cut to understanding.

Guest pmuzik

don't think you will find any shortcuts especially in a book you will find more "tricks of the trade" here than anywhere else if you take the time to look and there is a lot of info on the net too.

Where are you from ?

there is no book or person anywhere that can teach you the things you can learn for the combined knowledge of the members here and the things that have been posted...time to put that search button to use

And you'll never get "light years" ahead of the game without experience.  Sorry bud, reality sucks. :?

[*]273798

there is no book or person anywhere that can teach you the things you can learn for the combined knowledge of the members here and the things that have been posted...time to put that search button to use

[*]273821

:please

These guys are right, Experience and the search botton is the best way to learn.

You can resort to asking your film supplier if they can help.

Some of them have CD Roms that give you the bare basics.

Set yourself up in a clean environment and start practicing.

Remember clean, clean, clean some more.

Good Luck!

Guest Total tint

[*]273821

:shock

Guest metint
I was wondering if any one knows of any good books on window tinting that would help me jump a few light years ahead of the game. I am new to the business and would like to learn how to design the right envirnme :shock nt for my customers. In other words I need a good short cut to understanding.

[*]273771

As it's been said, no real short cuts... however contact your film supplier and ask if they can sell you the IWFA education guides for Auto, Flat, and Safety films. They are but a start or a stepping stone rather than a short cut.

Can't get them through your film supplier email me... tintrdav@netscape.net and I'll get a copy to you. :lol

As it's been said, no real short cuts... however contact your film supplier and ask if they can sell you the IWFA education guides for Auto, Flat, and Safety films.

What's up Dave! Glad to see you back around. :dunno

Hey, I need one of those! I am hungry for knowledge on the subject. :wall:lol6:wall

Besides, I need something to read with my morning coffee. :lol6:lol6

Archived