04 grand prix

tint bandit

Done 2 so far and said I wouldnt do another...priced one today for 245.00 last 2 were 185.00 {dealer work} and customer made appt :dunno Got back tray and back glass down pact but if I can figure out how to get the flipping door panels off I think the roll downs will be easier for a newby :? Tired of fighting seal with duck tape when its raining :? ///PS The bolts in the door handle on the last one just turned forever but wouldnt release ...both freaking doors :please:bat Thanks :please

If memory serves

They require a THIN-Walled 1/4" drive socket on extension.

Otherwise the plastic "well" they sit deep down in will make your socket drag like your on the nut but your just skimming the tip of the hex bolt.

I know , I know, nobody pulls panels :please

If memory serves

They require a THIN-Walled 1/4" drive socket on extension.

Otherwise the plastic "well" they sit deep down in will make your socket drag like your on the nut but your just skimming the tip of the hex bolt.

I know , I know, nobody pulls panels :please

[*]273874

Yep....What a dumbass design that is...I was looking all over for a socket to fit, but a deep-well, off a 1/4 in drive works.

especially with every tool in the 44 tools cataloge at hand

I've never had a gasket I couldn't do with the carpet sheilds!!G- Wiz,red devil,

edge works on some!!You mean that didn't work also!! :evilgrin Usually the sheild and the smallest of the G-Wiz parts seems to work perfect for me!! I did one 04 GP w/it!! It went fine,I see the car 6 days a week also!! Maybe it's just

my luck!! :dunno:sign

Archived