Show Us Your Business Cards

Guest Litespeeds

Guest Litespeeds

It has almost been 2 years since I opened my new shop in Fremont. How time flies. As many of you know, my partnership didn't work out so I am now even busier than before. I guess that is a good thing but definitely takes my time away from visiting great sites like this.

I just designed a new business card for my shop and wanted to see how many of you know what type of car this is. What do you think?

The color photo is the front of the card and the black and white is the back.

post-47-1112929497.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds
I think it looks good man, cheers on going on your own! :popcorn

[*]274140

This is my 2nd store as my first one is in San Leandro and is called California Sunscreen and has been operating for a little over 17 years now. Thought it would be nice to get some South Bay business so that is why I opened a new location under a different name.

Guest JUSTIN
It has almost been 2 years since I opened my new shop in Fremont.  How time flies.  As many of you know, my partnership didn't work out so I am now even busier than before.  I guess that is a good thing but definitely takes my time away from visiting great sites like this. 

I just designed a new business card for my shop and wanted to see how many of you know what type of car this is.  What do you think?

The color photo is the front of the card and the black and white is the back.

[*]274138

I think the business card looks really good. My only critique is that the film on the windows of the car is purple. I do realize that the color scheme of the business card has purple in it unless my monitor setting are incorrect, but I would suggest another color for just the windows of the vehicle. I really like the idea of writing the word "quote" on the back of the card. We are in the process of renewing our business cards, and on the back of ours we are putting the appointment date and time. Good luck.

Guest Litespeeds
awesome, is your tint shop the near the STREETWIZE store? because everytime I drive by to fremont or something I always see a sign there, just wondering.

[*]274144

That shop is called Window Tinting Plus. I am not visible from the freeway. That is a good thing but also a bad thing. I know that for a fact as my shop in San Leandro faces the freeway and it is extremely noisy and sometimes dusty.

Guest Litespeeds

I think the business card looks really good. My only critique is that the film on the windows of the car is purple.

I know it has a purplish hue but that is a stock photo that I took off the internet. It actually looks pretty good on this car so I am going to leave it alone.

What's wrong with purple film anyway? :popcorn:shower

awesome, is your tint shop the near the STREETWIZE store? because everytime I drive by to fremont or something I always see a sign there, just wondering.

[*]274144

That shop is called Window Tinting Plus. I am not visible from the freeway. That is a good thing but also a bad thing. I know that for a fact as my shop in San Leandro faces the freeway and it is extremely noisy and sometimes dusty.

[*]274149

I know what you talking about, we are by the freeway, in fact right off the freeway, but we are in a complex so its not bad at all.

Archived