has any one

tintman Pa

I want my windows diped not tinted with film....I've been tinting over 15 years and have had people tell me this is posibable....wher and how much....I tell them that I don't know any where it is done and they all seem to say in flordia...so I tell them to box up all there glass and ship it to flordia....so how much would that cost.......any way any one ?

Guest ninjatinter

Yeah I get that some times. As far as I know the only "dipping" was done using some junk called FLOW. I have heard many oldschoolers talk about how messy it was, and bad for you too I guess. LOL :dunno Ask key west :lol6

I have seen liquid tint it was done long time ago and it was a spray they would spray at the top of commerical glass and put a rain type gutter at the bottom and it ran down and got darker ...when I saw it I was scraping it off it looked like a puzzle that shrank all cracked and looking like crap...it was a @#$% to get off made a big mess like shavings of light blue....it reminded me of spray tint likein a can that stuff is super crap did it once back in the 80's when I tinted my ford torion and promised myself I'd nevermess with that tint crap again.....not knowing 10 years later I was going to be a tinter.....

Guest tinterjim

I saw some of that back in the late 80's aswell. After it dried it had a plastic, rubbery feel to it. Total junk with no longevity. I think it lasted about as long as parachute pants. :dunno

Guest dumplin
I have seen liquid tint it was done long time ago and it was a spray they would spray at the top of commerical glass and put a rain type gutter at the bottom and it ran down and got darker ...when I saw it I was scraping it off it looked like a puzzle that shrank all cracked and looking like crap...it was a @#$% to get off made a big mess like shavings of light blue....it reminded me of spray tint likein a can that stuff is super crap did it once back in the 80's when I tinted my ford torion and promised myself I'd nevermess with that tint crap again.....not knowing 10 years later I was going to be a tinter.....

[*]274352

Did you mean a Torino , I had a 76' Ford Elite w/ the lil' opera windows . Got mad and rattle canned em semi - gloss black .

Archived