how about this

had someone ask me to bid some trollys to have tinted..85 pieces in each trolly all new glass they want garfitti gard film....I bid it a ????.?? per verhicle 11 total....well we had a conference call today and what I gather is they want to either buy the film from me, or have me go and tint one and train some of their people to tint them.....we still have to talk more as I have never been trained so I would not know how to price myself as a trainer and I really don't want to do it anyway...I want to tint the trollys. I tried to esplain that even if they have some guy who have messed around wit tinting that graffiti film is hard to work and not forgiving to wor especially on curved windows (oval in a rubber gasket)...they also want them tinted in the vehicle which would suck to cut a 6 mil window film against a rubber gasket..the glass is out now!....wha should the bid be to train them....I'm figuring that it is not going to be 11 vehicles but many more that is why they want to do it in house....so I should rake it in just doing the one and showing them....

hey look over 300 post..... :lol6:dunno

Guest metint
:lol2

fukk them---tell them to take a hike.

[*]274420

:evilgrin

fukk them---tell them to take a hike.

[*]274420

:lol2:DD

[*]274423

They want to keep it in house so as to avoid paying you to replace the fudged up ones over time.

I'm with the others on this one... tell 'em to :DD

had someone ask me to bid some trollys to have tinted..85 pieces in each trolly all new glass they want garfitti gard film....I bid it a ????.?? per verhicle 11 total....well we had a conference call today and what I gather is they want to either buy the film from me, or have me go and tint one and train some of their people to tint them.....we still have to talk more as I have never been trained  so I would not know how to price myself as a trainer and I really don't want to do it anyway...I want to tint the trollys. I tried to esplain that even if they have some guy who have messed around wit tinting that graffiti film is hard to work and not forgiving to wor especially on curved windows (oval in a rubber gasket)...they also want them tinted in the vehicle which would suck to cut a 6 mil window film against a rubber gasket..the glass is out now!....wha should the bid be to train them....I'm figuring that it is not going to be 11 vehicles but many more that is why they want to do it in house....so I should rake it in just doing the one and showing them....

hey look over 300 post..... :DD  :evilgrin

[*]274351

Screw them ,dont give up your knowledge !!!!!!

Guest Sprinter

if you get the job cut it out with auto film then trasfer it on a sliding door or mobile glass set up and then it will be lick and stick for you.

use up your dyed film to do this with.

Archived