Simoniz and DentKing pop-a-dent work well ?

Guest daddy_mack

Guest daddy_mack

As title asks - so Simoniz or DentKing pop-a-dent self dent removal kits work as promised ? One dent fromt someone sitting on hood , no creases . Other dent in rear door from shopping cart , folded at middle , but no crease approx 3" round - 4" long ..

Guest Express Dent

Quite honestly and without trying to be a smartass. I can not even begin to guess how many times I have heard this question. Go out, take the 19.95 and just buy the thing, come back here and please post your results. Even better please take some before and after photos to go with your report.

What type of results would you expect with any repair that you have no training or experience with? If the product does work why dont PDR Techs across the world carry it in their tool box? Why would so many people and Dealers pay PDR Techs all of those dollars each and every day for "small" door dings?

Again, I am not trying to sound like a smartass. So I will now try to answer your question to some extent. Do a quick search for some reports from consumer watchdog groups, I watched 3 or 4 a few years ago when these things first hit the stores and that hyper guy was selling them and the orange cleaner on TV. These reports should answer your question and not leave you thinking Im full of crap because Im a PDR Tech and I dont want my secret to get out.

Please let me know how your repair goes.

Archived