• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_Frank_*
Did you suggest:

"Buy a New Car - that's beyond repair!"

Hope you charged alot if you fixed it! :passout

[*]274501

Wow, you guys are ass holes. :please Ive been looking on this site to get better at tinting, and theres a lot of good ideas on here. But its people like you I want to punch in the face. so what if someone cant tint a window. I bet the people that come in wanting your help for tinting can do a lot more than you can. tinting is probably all u do. I would rather know a lil about a lot, rather than a lot about a little. And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys. the material for two front windows cost at tops 30.00. so u charge 45 for 30 mins of work. No wonder people try to do it themselves. But you guys can sleep at night huh?

Actually, it costs about 5-10 dollars to do two front windows, and takes only about 20 minutes...and it costs more than $75 by far. But by all means if they want to do it themselves then that's their choice. Maybe the guys buddy that did that pickup can do your's too seeing how he did such a great job and all.

I sleep great at night by the way and thanks for asking.....all that money shoved in my pillow case for extra padding helps align my spine for a good nights rest. I prefer the benjamins....they must give off some type of radiant energy because I really feel relaxed as soon as my head hits the pillow.

And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys.

Welcome to real life. Do you really think that computer you are reading this from is worth a 1000 bucks? It didn't cost 50 bucks to make it. Same with that 200 dollar rolling chair you are sitting in...I bet that cost about 5 bucks to make.

You are not paying for what the product costs because the film is cheap. You are paying for a professional install and what his time is worth and the quality of the job and what the going rate for your area is depicts this to some small degree as well. Do you complain when a car that is 25k knowing it didn't cost 5 grand to make it?

And why did I waste my time typing all that when I could of just followed suite with a " :passout "

Did you suggest:

"Buy a New Car - that's beyond repair!"

Hope you charged alot if you fixed it! :passout

[*]274501

Wow, you guys are ass holes. :spank Ive been looking on this site to get better at tinting, and theres a lot of good ideas on here. But its people like you I want to punch in the face. so what if someone cant tint a window. I bet the people that come in wanting your help for tinting can do a lot more than you can. tinting is probably all u do. I would rather know a lil about a lot, rather than a lot about a little. And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys. the material for two front windows cost at tops 30.00. so u charge 45 for 30 mins of work. No wonder people try to do it themselves. But you guys can sleep at night huh?

[*]296866

you coulda bought a roll from wally mart for $10.00 and had tint terrorist do it for you in the parking lot.

then again you get what you pay for, and you pay for experience.

if you thought it was such a high price why did you get it done? :please

Actually, it costs about 5-10 dollars to do two front windows, and takes only about 20 minutes...and it costs more than $75 by far.  But by all means if they want to do it themselves then that's their choice.  Maybe the guys buddy that did that pickup can do your's too seeing how he did such a great job and all.

I sleep great at night by the way and thanks for asking.....all that money shoved in my pillow case for extra padding helps align my spine for a good nights rest.  I prefer the benjamins....they must give off some type of radiant energy because I really feel relaxed as soon as my head hits the pillow.

And its really @#$% how much you tint guys charge. I was charged 75.00 to do two front windows. I know you have to make a lil money, but damn guys.

Welcome to real life. Do you really think that computer you are reading this from is worth a 1000 bucks? It didn't cost 50 bucks to make it. Same with that 200 dollar rolling chair you are sitting in...I bet that cost about 5 bucks to make.

You are not paying for what the product costs because the film is cheap. You are paying for a professional install and what his time is worth and the quality of the job and what the going rate for your area is depicts this to some small degree as well. Do you complain when a car that is 25k knowing it didn't cost 5 grand to make it?

And why did I waste my time typing all that when I could of just followed suite with a " :passout "

[*]296872

:please:spank

Archived