How bout convert?

Guest ninjatinter

Guest ninjatinter

So you have to put rear shelf in lower position then top comes down, soyou can get to the quarters, or the back glass? Does the rear have a border? or is it like the vette? Thanks for the reply, my friend :trustme

Yeah..make sure it's in the lower level, probably where it is now, but not so with the one I did....the windows go down with the top, but you can get them back up. Rear has a small border from what I remember, was a couple weeks, and alot of cars ago...:trustme

Guest ninjatinter

post-14134-1113695801.jpgOk, thanks again for the heads up OT. In this case it helped me out a ton!(I owe you a brew) :) This guy took out the tray to make it easy for us to get in the back, so if you wouldn't have posted the tip I could just see myself tearin this new rig apart trying to find the little button in the picture here! The tray goes down, and triggers the button. Then the top comes on dizzown.

post-14134-1113696161.jpg

This is a pic of the armrest screw cover AKA"armrest" That was not on the last hardtop I did, just pop a bone in the hole and blammo. you can see the trigger on the next pic. Other than that, thanks again dude!!!

post-14134-1113696408.jpg

Archived