Suntek?? Any good

Guest creedog

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest metint
PA., you must be more concerned with protecting your customers from heat than worrying about the inevitable change to purple by using a conventional hybrid.      don't ya think people are getting tired of Purple.    :cool

[*]279218

Purple... like this...

post-149-1114705065.jpg

Guest Jason
I would go to the guy with the 199 price......just because that is what you should pay for a good job...and I use suntek hp....life time warranty

[*]279196

actually, I think a good tint job should go for no less than 250. Yes, I half to go 200 every once in a while just to compete. but I dont like it. I find myself bieng more picky and concentrating on the small stuff more when the customer has actually paid a fair price. Penny pinchers can eat it.

btw- got my first decent tip the other day, extra 50$ for a seamless ppf install on a guys brand new ninja. :evilgrin:cool

Guest grubby

My opinion of Suntek is that they are an awsome company. They Manufacture a superior film and we have been using them for about 4 years. The Shrinkability is unbeleivable. If you contact them ask for Kim and tell her that Jason from HP Racing Recomended Them.

post-14490-1114787249.gif

Guest metint

post-149-1114802838.jpg

heck metint....you should post that picture every time you post something about your film :beer? :lol

[*]279697

:lol

It would have to be more like the one above.... :lol

Edited by metint

Guest tintgod
post-149-1114802838.jpg
heck metint....you should post that picture every time you post something about your film :lol? :)

[*]279697

:bat

It would have to be more like the one above.... :bat

[*]279709

hey..at least I didnt say every time you post... :coffee:lol