Best Carpet Extractor

Guest Precision Motorsports

Guest Precision Motorsports

In all of your professional opinions, what is the best extractor for your money out on the market today? I am hearing alot about this Thermax CP12-DV but it costs over $2000!! Is it really worth the extra money, or is there another product that is as durable and reliable as they claim this one is, at a lower price?? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WASHBOY

I paid 80 dollars for my little green machine and I haven't had a problem yet, but I dont know what the use of the machine is going to be used for and haw many carpets you will be using it on per day.

Factor: how many cars+products that will be used+employee or self+what ever machine you what to buy=-$

how much you make per job you use it on+$$

know if it comes out that you are making money on that investment 4 the dollar amount you spent than the cost dosent matter anymore!

I have a

"Ninja" by "Century".

Found it used, paid $400

Never heard of the brand before, but it works GREAT!

It'll suck the dam carpet up if you let it.

It has a 4in attatchment, a sliver and a 10 incher too.

TIP: DO NOT USE ANY CLEANER SOLUTION NOT APPROVED FOR A D.S.E.(Deep Soil Extraction) MACHINE!

IT WILL BURN UP YOUR PUMP!!!! $$$$$$$ :thumb

Been there, cost me $125! but I got lucky! Could cost more depending on make and model of the machine.

Yea, I had an employee put Red Max, which is alkaline based cleaner into the machine.

Cleaned real good, especially on greasy dirty carpets and upholstery.

But... the alkaline deposits built up inside the pump and locked it up tight!

You could see the deposits coming through the seals when I pulled it out.

the thermax is worth $2000 because they last a long time. They are designed to be turned on in the morning and run all day because the pump doesnt have to be on to keep the water hot. The machine I use now - Galaxy 5000 $1600 - runs the pump constantly to keep the watrer hot. Pumps go out often. Thermaxs has a hot water pot to heaqt water and will require less maintenance.

We use plain old water in the tank. No chemicals. I like to think that we are rinsing out the carpets with the extractor.

PS a green machine isnt even close to being an extractor

Guest WASHBOY

extract-

dic def- to draw out by effort.

extraction- the act or process of extracting

You have seen my work, which show that this little machine works!