Best Carpet Extractor

Guest Precision Motorsports

Guest WASHBOY

You dont have to have a high dollar machine to produce good work, its who's doing the work that will produce the best results.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still say a green machine isnt a real extractor. the picture you show doesnt look like a car that was especially dirty. And you left huge vacuum lines, rather than using a brush to smooth everything out. I try to make the car look stock, but I guess that is personal preference.

Guest WASHBOY

So far no complaints- I find it an art, most people love it when I do this to there cars. I have a couple people who say they keep coming back to me because of the fact I do this. Remember art is created by lines n textures, which can make something more appealing to the consumers eye. Try t see what your customers think of it. Theses lines were produced by a brush, not vac. Also, when it come to cleaning carpets you can do just as much with your hands, basic cleaning machine, and high dollar extractors n every time u you step up it's just more money you are spending. I did this research when I had tested other detailing companys who use high dollar machine- which turn out crapy! Not once has anyone compained about a stain that was left. I try to make the vehicles look better than stock! which I have done! It's who's doing the work, not the machine who's doing it!!!!!!

Guest tmd325

Very well put washboy.I feel I put a little personal touch on it if I do it by hand.Bigger and better is not always the way to go. :thumb

Guest jug head

I have a U.S Products HHP 300 -- It's the first New one I have ever had so we will see how it does. THE Spes are "Fully adjustable PSI from 0-300,fully adjustable heat to 212? F,soft start 3-stage vac with electric shutoff,140? lift, 12 gallon solution & recovery tanks." I'm not smart enough to know what half this shzit means :lol6 but thats what it has and my rep gave it to me for 1400 if I would demo it for some folks every so often in my shop--He is a good client and is in there every two or three weeks so it's a good deal for both of us. The mytee "ninja" I had before it was a good unit when it worked (it had a ton of use on it when I bought it used" --but no local rep and I would be down for weeks at a time when I needed parts- :thumb

When you clean carpet you need to use a rake to run the carpet back so the grain doesnt show//// as the the above pics....washboy this shows you cleaned it but a Pro would rake it so it looked natural ;;;just my 2 cents...if your customers like it this way thats fine too :lol2 A lot of auto carpet turns a differant color when brushed against the grain :bling:bling

Best deals on an extractor is ..1-800-794-8870...Family owned ....and for detailing the worst of the worst a 12 gallon Stinger 450psi 3 stage w/heat 1750.00 or a Galaxy 2034pxh 250psi 180 static suction 3 stage w/heat vac 1620.00 :bling

Guest tmd325
Tint detective where in NC are you located :lol6 Tarheels rule :lol2

[*]286494

Bandit, I have always enjoyed your work. I'm only @2hrs. away.I would enjoy coming up and seeing the new shop and your operation.If possible please E-Mail TMD325@mindspring .com Thank you.