'05 Maxima brake light

Guest gainesvilletint

Guest gainesvilletint

I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the brake light out of a 2005 maxima. I can get the brake light out of the deck but I can't get the clip out. I tried pushing on the button tab but it will not budge. I also tried to trace the wire back under the deck to see if I could disconnect it somewhere else but no luck. My customer gave it a try and broke the push tab and it still wouldnt come out.

Guest zolar

The 05 maxima brake light comes out reverse of what most folks would think, push it back, then pull it up.

Overall an easy car to do. Quick shrink, and clean install.

:thumb

Z

Guest nautiboi73

yea that thing comes out simple enough. Unless it has been messed with b4. I use the tip of my red dot to get to the clip and release it.

To the best of my knowledge (and what everyone else is saying sounds right). I tap it with my fist towards the back glass and it should pop up, then you can unplug it underneath the brakelight from inside the car and pull it right out.

My memory could be wrong, but I think that is right.

Guest zolar
Ofcourse this from a woman that started tinting at 7:30am and stoped at 6:45pm today... I can't hardly remember my name :lol2

[*]281071

TTTC Tired Texas Tint Chick

:thumb

Z

Archived