90 cutlass

Guest Hawk3D

Guest darkdan
you need to quote them bastard's at $600 like I do..and you can be sure you will never have to do one again

[*]282708

That's what I quote every car! Maybe that's why I'm always so bored.

Nice to see my reading comprehension is up to par....he said 4 door. =)

Guest Hawk3D

I did quote him high, almost double, he tripped running out the door. came back the next day with a :inot eating grin & told me to go ahead and do it. set him an appointment tomorrow a.m. maybe he wont show. (its a woopdie to top it off) will post after done & let know how much hair I pulled out.

Guest losdawg

remove the deck!! if its that old and you happen to fart all the carpet on the deck is gonna fly around everywere. good luck :inot

Guest nautiboi73

I say two piece it old stysle, not on defroster at all, use the factory cut on both pieces. but them together slightly overlapping :inot

Guest Sprinter
I did quote him high, almost double, he tripped running out the door. came back the next day with a  :evileye eating grin & told me to go ahead and do it. set him an appointment tomorrow a.m. maybe he wont show. (its a woopdie to top it off) will post after done & let know how much hair I pulled out.

[*]282721

I'll bet he's a tinter from up the street and his shop can't do it! so there paying you and laughing all the way to the bank, once they get it back from you they'll make 300.00 on top of what you charged them. just learn to say no, and if this guy shows up send him packing and don't even think about what money you just lost, you just got yourself out of a one legged ass kicking contest and walked away the winner!! :coffee

Archived