la producci?n DARTZ FILMZ en Espa?a

Guest GALI'n'DARTZ

Guest GALI'n'DARTZ

Todos los qui?n quiere conocer la producci?n DARTZ FILMZ en Espa?a - son?is a nuestro representante en Espa?a

Juan Cenitagoya Gonzales - (0034) 662047165

Guest Shady

Heya Gali....

I passed on relevant dartz details to my spanish contact. I have lost contact with him myself until he contacts me. His concern is with laws and specification of certain films :thumb . hopefully he will contact you.

Billy

Guest Solscreen

The Spanish laws require certifide films, when you put your car through the MOT they have a list of films aloud on cars to pass the test, and you should have documentation to cover this law, mad but there you go, its the same with other extras you might fit to your car like tow bars, or a different exhaust system.

But saying that my car and the Mrs car has gone through 3 times, your not aloud to tint the front sides either but we have got away with that twice, asked the guy who took it there to roll down the window :lol but last year the wifes car got found out and the film had to be removed on the front. we still had an uncertified film on the rear though. :dunno

Mike

Spain