does anybody knows this place?

Guest ikaros

Guest ikaros

hi everyone, so here's my story. I'm running my own little shop for almost a year and half. it's located in 411 very close to sunrise.well as I tought I'm not doing very well for now,it could be the season maybe. my prices go from 110 to 180 depending of the car and the film(llumar jet and atr).

the problem started with a black fella and it's 99 ford taurus. I gave him atr for $170,receipt,llumar's lifetime warranty and blablabla.the guy came back in the next week saying that I fooled.he went to that place and someone from there told him a different price. they were asking for $50 BUCKS.I told him that it's imposible.it can't be.he wanted his money back,he was p1ss1ng me off so much that I taked the tint out of it and gave him his money back,I just kept $50 for the removal proced.the guy came back to me today with his car fully tinted with 5% all over,he said that he paid 50 for the car and $10 for the front stript. can you believe that? I'm having a lot of visitors asking me for prices around $45 and $70. I try to explain the quality of the film,the cleaning process and more and more but they don't care.I learned by a friend of mine that most of the tinters from the swap shop buy some crapy film, 20 by 200 feet for $70 from some company call premium tech but it seems when the people want the cheap way,they get it. I'm looking for a good advice because that place it's killing me and is very close to me.

thanks

ah can anyone tell me something about premium tech film?

Guest tintgod

:drunk

personally I would have never givin him a dime back,you gave him a price an he agreed to it and paid it, end of story what someone else charges doesn't matter :drunk

[*]291281

Guest metint

So. Florida's a cesspool run a muck in regards to tint pricing... especially true of the East Coast. :drunk Problem lies in many companies who deal in goods for export sale outside the US having offices in So. Florida that seem not able to resist a sale inside the US.

This brings less expensive, poorly made, private label and branded products alike onto the streets and into the hands of people barely scraping a living because they know only the ways of the economies of their country of origin. :drunk

Not uncommon today to get a $50 dollar four door film install in Miami.... :drunk:lol

Archived