what do "color" films fade to

Guest tint4less

Guest tint4less

I dont install color films like blue, red, green, etc... but I had a question to those who do, what color do they fade to like what does red fade to, what does blue fade to etc.. since most films turn purple I wanted to know what "color" films fade to.

I dont install color films like blue, red, green, etc... but I had a question to those who do, what color do they fade to like what does red fade to, what does blue fade to etc.. since most films turn purple I wanted to know what "color" films fade to.

[*]291261

Ask Leo, he would be the colored film expert! :drunk

[*]291261

I have

RED

BLUE

GREEN

PURPLE

GOLD

SILVER

creating

ORANGE

ACID YELLOW

In reality ALL THESE fades Xcept SILVER, GOLD have some problem.....Mainly in places where You touch films with heat from heatgun....Also there are discoloration problems in colors Xcept mentioned...Sorry, can't find picture how it discolorate...I will make on Monday picture of my PT very close....

[*]291261

Ask Leo, he would be the colored film expert! :bling

[*]291290

Thanks, Big E, I am just trying to be......It is very far till MeTint knowledge, but I am studying OutLaw TintZ very hard :bling

[*]291261

Ask Leo, he would be the colored film expert! :beer

[*]291290

Thanks, Big E, I am just trying to be......It is very far till MeTint knowledge, but I am studying OutLaw TintZ very hard :lol2

[*]291346

No broblem Leo, any time I here colored tint I thingk of you first! :beer :smoker

Archived