um... mods?

Guest SSC

I saw 'em all too...personally I think moderating is best done in moderation. people (customers) should understand that prices vary from region to region. I can understand editing out OUR pricing...but there comes a point when it would look like nothing but mods editing everything everywhere, which IMO looks bad. I think most all of us have been guilty of posting a price somewhere. :inot You want 'em edited everytime a dollar amount comes up for anything? I've got no problem doing it, I just think it looks bad and I don't want those who get posts edited to be reluctant to post again. :linedrink

I totally agree with Blade :beer

It's a fine line between doing what I/we figure as being a good moderator to being a "Mod n@zi" :lol2

The way I figure it is if (I/we) pull /edit something , most of the time it stays that way(meaning the others thought it a good choice).

If not a good choice, we pm each other about it and put it back :beer

I think for the most part though ...were on the same wavelength which is good.

The board if running smoothly over all IMO :smoker

why are prices such a big deal :beer  it's not like one of my customers from kentucky is gonna drive to texas because you guys might be $10 cheaper (oh, I meant $xx) than me :lol2  everything from milk to gas varies across the country and tint is no different :beer

[*]291655

I agree kinda...

However, if one of my competitors posted thier prices on the board I would be pissed :smoker

Archived