whered the rant go?

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

its officially midnight so I can officially say what happened to yesterdays lil bash sesh. or did it get yanked for just that reason.

props for getting people thinking, sometimes it takes a good slap in the face or shaking to get a lil reality.

too bad its gone, my better half missed out on the, her loss.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

it was me, not TTC---and you didn't "own" anybody. :smoker

yeah it got pulled. there's a few (okay, ALOT) of members here who get their wittle feelings hurt over heated debates. I was actually suprised it went as long as it did.

Guest metint
its officially midnight so I can officially say what happened to yesterdays lil bash sesh. or did it get yanked for just that reason.

props for getting people thinking, sometimes it takes a good slap in the face or shaking to get a lil reality.?

too bad its gone, my better half missed out on the, her loss.

[*]291566

As I have learned, too, controversial discussions debated out among those with open-minds, and are well intentioned, are those that seem to learn the most before they die.

Few really want to discuss truths to their fullest...

it was me, not TTC---and you didn't "own" anybody.? :smoker

yeah it got pulled. there's a few (okay, ALOT) of members here who get their wittle feelings hurt over heated debates. I was actually suprised it went as long as it did.

[*]291567

Sorry I missed out on how it evolved... I too, was in that category about 'wittle feelings' until this place helped me grow a thicker skin... :beer

it was me, not TTC---and you didn't "own" anybody.  :beer

[*]291567

:smoker :lol2 Dam TTS how many times have you been mistaken for TTC! Goes to show alot of people just zip through things without reading carefully, makes you wonder if they work the same way? :beer

it was me, not TTC---and you didn't "own" anybody.? :lol2

[*]291567

dude, I don't know what you do all day, but as hard as we work at my shop, the last thing I want to do is come home and have a "heated debate" over anything :lol2 seems like it was you who got your "wittle feelings" hurt :smoker

[*]291598

:beer:beer

Guest metint

Yeah well... there are a lot of different personalities here... it's a given that TTS, as I have seen over the last couple of years, may be in need of anger management therapy, but he usually is dead on top of what is going and expresses truths many are afraid of. :smoker

Archived