Hey olfa, F1 race

Guest Olfablade

I recorded it, and haven't watched it yet. I was out all day with my boys. I heard all of the Michelin shod cars pulled out, so it was a 6 car race. I would have asked for a refund

Guest Olfablade

I watched the farce race today when I got home. What a joke. I doubt Tony George will have them back next year. He didn't participate in the podium ceremonies, and you can't blame him!

Guest Olfablade

Oh yeah, they couldn't certify their tires as being safe for full race distance, what were the teams to do? Shame, even MS was lowkey about his win. He didn't do a victory jump. :beer

So much for F1 coming to the states then if they get yanked out of Indy :evilgrin

I turned it on and only saw six cars racing ( or moreless testing I should say ) and wondered WTF is going on???? :lol

People were throwing trash onto the track, at first I had no idea what in the heck was happening. I wasn't even there and I was pizzed.

Guest Olfablade

Good Ole Max Mosely wouldn't agree to a chicane in turn 13 without a desanctioning of the event. Talk about stepping on your d**k! :evilgrin

That was crazy allright. Don't get to see much F1, and don't know a whole bunch about it, but that was ridiculous. Funny thing is, a buddy of mine wants to go there next time, and drag me along. He said the sound and smells of F1 is something I need to take in first hand. I DO have EA sports F1 2001 for the puter though. :nono

Archived