am I right or am i wrong

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

OK.... I have to have some input here... I work for a auto film installer in so florida.. work 7 days a week, and 11-12 hrs a day..... and have to report to a guy who is always one step up on you and lies about you to your boss... claims I cut out 6 cars on a plotter without knowing it... while I was installing film directly aside of the machine.. anyway.. all of this happy bull dung for a wopping 700 a week. I am a leed tinter. Anyway, heres where your thoughts will come in handy.. thanks :spit:spit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shattered

If you are not happy where you are. Find somewhere else to work! You spend the mojority of your awake hours at work so if you are not happy there find something else. Lifes to short to spend the mojority of you days pissed off!!!!!!!

Guest hooligantintboy
:spit I would tell that snitch to shut his hole before you do it for him!!! I have witnessed a few "scrapes" like that and people who $%#@ with your family get stitches :spit:nope :ahole

Guest Olfablade

Take a risk to better your situation, or don't complain. I remember the day I walked from my last job when the boss told me I was lazy. 11 years and 4 months later, I'm still self employed. Not bad for a lazyperson eh? :spit

Guest shattered

The guy you report to is not confident in his own position. That is why he must knock you down to a piece of garbage to his boss. I do not recommend you do what I did but this is how I handled a situation similer to yours. I worked in a body shop and reported to the shop foreman who was a grumpy ol' grayahired p.o.s. If anything went wrong on our end he ran, litterly ran to tell the boss. The boss who knew how he operated blew him off. This still pissed me off. So the day I quit I pissed in his coffee thermos. Now I feel kinda bad but at the moment It felt like I just got the 1up I had been waiting for, for years. :spit :p1ss :p1ss :p1ss :p1ss By the way a coworker and also a friend knew I did this and he said at noon the thermos was empty.

Don't take SH*T from him. Stand up for yourself and either talk to him and set him in his place or talk to your boss. Thats alot of hours bud. You should seriously start saving like $50 a week and get yourself some tint yourself and start working out of your garage or something and work for yourself. Or find yourself a different shop to work in.

The guy you report to is not confident in his own position. That is why he must knock you down to a piece of garbage to his boss. I do not recommend you do what I did but this is how I handled a situation similer to yours.  I worked in a body shop and reported to the shop foreman who was a grumpy ol' grayahired p.o.s. If anything went wrong on our end he ran, litterly ran to tell the boss.  The boss who knew how he operated blew him off. This still pissed me off. So the day I quit I pissed in his coffee thermos. Now I feel kinda bad but at the moment It felt like I just got the 1up I had been waiting for, for years. :spit  :p1ss  :p1ss  :p1ss  :p1ss By the way a coworker and also a friend knew I did this and he said at noon the thermos was empty.

[*]291922

:nope:nope:lol

Bottoms up !!! :spit

Archived