Fast and Furious they're coming!

No sooner had I mentioned film promo gear coming out of Taiwan and then the postie drops off another this morning from a crowd called Marko Tack (Singapore) Pte Ltd.

Dealer in Solux sunfilms.

Man.... the cost of what I received must have been worth a small fortune and the promo presentation stuff is unbelievable. Good that is!

Heat films, graduation films, (the best I've ever seen that would knock your socks off) reflective films, fantasy films, decorative, light metal, sunmask, windscreen film, heavy metal, platinum.

Whew! No prices though but some weird looking gear in there too.

IMG it must be getting tough wholesaling film these days.

www.markotack.com

www.solartechfilm.com

devil

Guest metint

Yes sir...

CP's always said they are the world's largest manufacturer of window film AND window film components... (and vertically integrated, save for polyester)... need a film (50-100K SQ FT minimum order) or need a component, call CP's Industrial Dept., not the Window Films Dept.

Guest vital

I went to Taiwan last summer and I noticed like 90% of the cars that are tinted there use a metal reflective film all around because it's so damn hot in Asia during the summer. most cars old or new even have their two front windows tinted mirror.

Yes sir...

CP's always said they are the world's largest manufacturer of window film AND window film components... (and vertically integrated, save for polyester)... need a film (50-100K SQ FT minimum order) or need a component, call CP's Industrial Dept., not the Window Films Dept.

[*]292402

Third world is attackin Me....And I am not sure that CP will be leader for a long time.....If SOLURIA won't buy something ready for rebrand :uh:beer:uh

I went to Taiwan last summer and I noticed like 90% of the cars that are tinted there use a metal reflective film all around because it's so damn hot in Asia during the summer. most cars old or new even have their two front windows tinted mirror.

[*]292414

I also like these type of film and try to popularize....World is became more colorfull....Who can xplain me WHY GREY? WHY CHARCOAL? H.Ford will? :uh

Archived