I h@te this crap

I tinted some dudes Acura today and he started in with ALL the questions. Where do you buy your film, tools, how much do you make/car, how many cars do you do a day and last but not least "THIS LOOKS EASY, GUESS I WILL HAVE TO START TINTING" :krazy

Or here's one. I had a chick bring in a newer Cougar this week. She needed her driver's window and back glass done only. I asked her if she had those window broke out, or what? She said her boyfriend tinted the other three windows, but ran out of film.

The quarters are easy on that car, and the passenger roll-down looked like sh*t. I imagine that he ran out of film trying that one a few times, and didn't even want to tackle that back glass!

Guest nautiboi73

tell em, this is a trade, like plumbing and A/C & Heating. yea you can physicaly do it all but you don't know what you are doing, thats the difference. It looks easy because I KNOW what I am doing. just as your job should be easy to you by now.

the place I work at just hired a new counter guy for truck accessory and window tint. One of the first things out of his mouth to me that he was thinking of opening a tintshop outside the air base main entrance :bingo the guy has never tinted anything in his life, dude is 37 and has a a pony tail :cool nuff said.

Archived