Insurance Companies!!!!!!!!

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

Had a customer whos car I tinted about 6 months ago phone me today and said the insurance company found out about the tints ( long story) and they were a non disclosure on his policy and told him to remove them straight away or they were going to void his policy the reason "if the car was in an accident the fire brigade could not get through his glass to get the people inside" so I was thinking wtf :beer these are normal tints and not security film so he phones back and they doesn't matter and they wont allow any film at all so what about the companies heavily pushing security films just now how does that stand :bat:bat just wondering if any one has heard so much @#$% in there life :bat:coffee:beer:bat

Guest Sprinter

even still if the customer is bs-ing make sure you charge him to remove the film...........................

turn the hammer around and use it like a pick...................

your telling me firemen have no tools to get into a car with tint on the windows, I think not :rollin

Guest Diamond Tints

Im from uk glasgow the customer doesnt want it removed thats the thing he says $%#@ them and is just going to leave it on

Also tinted a car about 2 weeks ago with 5% on back customer comes back the following day and said the insurance company wont accept 5% on back minimum 30% tells him what a load of @#$% and phoned them and they say thats all they will accept so had to do a retint with a 35% on back

Guest Diamond Tints
I think customer trying to BS you

[*]294524

Definetly not bs me the guy was off the phone to me every 5 minutes telling me what they are saying I told him to get them to phone me but they wouldn't I told them to ask them if thats the case how do they get through a windscreen

Archived