do you charge before or after

Guest tint4less

Guest tint4less

I was wondering if you guys/gals charge before or after you tint the reason I ask is because I use to charge after the tint was on and sometimes the customer was a little short on cash, now that ive learned my lesson I charge before I tint that way I now the money is secure.

Do you charge before tinting or after you are done. :hmmm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintbds

My prices are pretty much standard. Thus I charge before. And customer want to know anyway just the way things work here. :hmmm

Good question Tint4less :hmmm

Always after...unless they can't pick up thier car till after hrs which has been pre -arranged.

I personally think it's kinda shady to ask for money up front B4 the job is done ...besides isn't thier car with keys collateral enough :hmmm

after....but when we get booked out 2 weeks or more (like now) I offer a $10 discount to anyone who comes in to prepay for the tintjob. People take advantage of it to save money and it elliminates no shows 2 weeks from now. :hmmm

Guest ninjatinter
after....but when we get booked out 2 weeks or more (like now) I offer a $10 discount to anyone who comes in to prepay for the tintjob.  People take advantage of it to save money and it elliminates no shows 2 weeks from now.  :hmmm

[*]294707

hmmmmmm, I like it Blade :hmmm Berry goot tip my friend :hmmm

Archived