Interesting topic i hope

ok, I got a local dealership we finished all they're front showroom windows,

now, they have 3 panes they wan to lay film on, these are office windows, so, obviously they want to tint the windows to the point where they see out and people out in the showroom cannot see into the offices, easy right? well let me explain, so they want that effect and on top of that they want to be able to write on the film from the inside with a marker as if it was a black board or a board to write on, but they dont want people on the outside (showroom) to see in when they have written stuff on.....I've tryied laying, silver 10%,5%black, and again silver 10%, ,all this on a sample glass but when they write on it with a black marker its very dull, any suggestions??? :dunno

Guest thetintshop

I have THE solution. :dunno

I had a golf tournament with the exact same problem. they wanted to use the windows in the clubhouse as their boards for the calcutta.

but I'm not about to spill it here in the open. e-mail me and I'll explain it.

Archived