Sometimes I worry about my tinters...

We have an extremely successful tinting portion of our company. Part of the success is due to our company having probably two of the best tinters in this town. Sometimes I worry that I am overworking and overstressing them. From 8-5 we average about 8 full tints and some little stuff in between. What do you guys think? Is this about average?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA I do 5 or 6 a day myself in 8 hours. Your not over working 2 guys with 8 cars. 2 guys that know whats up should be able to knock out DOUBLE that working together.

Just my opinion though. I would think I`m on vacation doing 8 cars WITH help :beer HEY! mabey I am over worked :thumb now that I think about it.

My installer and I can usually do a 4 door car in about 45 minutes. I've got 19 years experience, he's got almost 2 years (he tints like it's much more though). Amount of cars done in a day varies. Some we pull panels, some we don't. Full vehicles can mean many things too, truck, car, SUV. It's just us 2 doing EVERYTHING. Answering phones, dealing with walk-ins, plus tinting, and cutting and weeding vinyl. :thumb

My installer and I can usually do a 4 door car in about 45 minutes.  I've got 19 years experience, he's got almost 2 years (he tints like it's much more though).  Amount of cars done in a day varies.  Some we pull panels, some we don't.  Full vehicles can mean many things too,  truck, car, SUV.  It's just us 2 doing EVERYTHING.  Answering phones, dealing with walk-ins, plus tinting, and cutting and weeding vinyl.  :what

[*]295526

Yeah but are you makin' any money?

That's what needs to be known.

devil

Archived