Wow, its been a while since I've had time to actually post. What's up everybody? by the way for those who don't know me I'm pretty much the village idiot per se. I just wanted to check up to see if everybody is still in line here :lol anyways I've been sooooo busy as of late that I have no time for myself. Right now I'm taking 2 summer classes which are intensive as hell and working for the futon shop and working for red bull (which is awesome, I get to go to extreme sports events and hand out free red bull and talk to professional wakeboarders and such...and of course hit on the beautiful women), also I am in 2 counterstike leagues which take up some time and I am in a paintball league...as you can see my time is very much taken up. Ohhh yea I'm still doing about 1 tintjob a week which is good and bad you may say. making time to tint these vehicles is hell. everytime I go home to relax I get to go to work and everytime I head back to IA city I have to go to work for red bull or futon shop or paintball league etc... ANYWHOOO I'm glad to see the site is running strong. I hope nobody has changed too much since I've been away. Tintfx I hope you still are busting balls. S&S hope you still are post whoring it up. Leo I hope you are still spamming pics. TTC hope you are still the peacemaker and advice giver. Squeegee hope you are still the sarcastic jokester. TC hope you are still as loveable and as easy to vibe with. TTS hope you are still the @#$%. Blade I hope you still bust TG's nuts, TG I hope you still bust blades nuts. Tintslut I hope you are still the sl*t. OT hope you are still the cynical old man :lol Meff I hope you still listen to the @#$% I do. Mdog I hope you are still the Boogaman picture taker. Metint I hope you still are the tint knowledge expert. Mr Paladin I hope you are taking good care of TTC. TintTerrorist I hope you are still "slangin papas". and last but definately not least TD, I hope you are still as knowledgable and approachable as you have been. To any member I forgot sorry, I've had a few drinks and trying to remember all. You will probably be seeing me less and less due to school and all this other @#$% going on. I'll try to post as often as possible cuz I love you guys. Stay true and don't stray too far from your path.

Love

Chris Traeger

Skittles15

:hmmm

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much the same thing minus the divorce court thing. was on academic probation last semester then my mom gets a letter in the mail sayin I was kicked out of school...which I was not. one of my professors screwed up my grade so it lowered my gpa to kickable status. mom was pissed etc...but now I'm back in it and the more I'm here the more it sucks...but don't know what I'd do otherwise so I'm gonna stick it out and see what happens.

nice to hear from you again blade hows shizzle??

I know the feeling olfa, my dad has been quite understanding in the matter although my mom thinks I will become a bum on the streets if I do not complete school. so, I'm just gonna try to tough it out even though I don't think my major will have much to do with what I want to to do in the real world. My major is economics and my dad has got me interested into the manufacturing biz. he's been in it his whole life all the way from plastics up to cast iron and lead. so, you may just see some new style tint from the skister.

anyways I gotta be up at 6 am for red bull then work for the futon shop then go home tint 2 vehicles, then get drunk at a friends place (4th of july party 1 day early with fireworks and whatnot) then wake up at 7 again tint another car, head back to IA city and work for the futon shop again...talk about being burnt out.

anyways I'll check up as much as I can :hmmm

much love

Chris

Archived