customer came in today.....

today I had a guy come in and ask me how much I would charge him to install some lowering springs (provided by him) into his civic. so I figure it will take me about a hour at its late in the day and he says he really wants it done today, so I tell him $100. he looks at me like im crazy as says isnt that a little high. so I break it down to him that it is basicly $60 a hour plus I might have to stay after hours to do it. this guy has the nerve to ask me to write down directions on how to do it, so I tell him that will cost you $100 and he says why? I told him im in business for a reason and I got mouths to feed. he finally says he just gonna go home and take it apart and see if he can do it himself and if he runs into any problem he will call me. so I told him its $200 if I have to fix your mistakes. some customers I tell you... they just want everything for free or they think your the internet highway to tell them how to install stuff.

Guest autotinter
today I had a guy come in and ask me how much I would charge him to install some lowering springs (provided by him) into his civic.  so I figure it will take me about a hour at its late in the day and he says he really wants it done today, so I tell him $100.  he looks at me like im crazy as says isnt that a little high.  so I break it down to him that it is basicly $60 a hour plus I might have to stay after hours to do it.  this guy has the nerve to ask me to write down directions on how to do it, so I tell him that will cost you $100 and he says why?  I told him im in business for a reason and I got mouths to feed.  he finally says he just gonna go home and take it apart and see if he can do it himself and if he runs into any problem he will call me. so I told him its $200 if I have to fix your mistakes.  some customers I tell you... they just want everything for free or they think your the internet highway to tell them how to install stuff.

[*]297077

I definetly agree with you on that one, that was a great way to deal with an idiot customer!

Archived