Applying custom tint

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

hey, we just started cutting tint and are wondering the best way to apply the cut graphix. I have been in the vinyl buisness for about 6 years and am wondering if a masking is needed when cutting techincal designs so all the pieces stay together. so far I have cut simple flames and such and simply peeled them from the backing and hand applied. any help or info would be greatly appreciated. I will continue to experiment....

one way is to cut the graphic peal the full sheet of tint and position the graphic on the tint then stick the tint on the glass

another way is to use transfer tape to move the graphic to the window then stick the tint over the top.

I prefer the first way but it takes a little time to get used to not getting alot of debris in the film.

keep trying,

showing lots of skill and artistic ability is great...but sometimes (with company logos, certain designs) it's nice to use a plotter. and in those situations it can be a pain to do the install.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

thanx blade...im on it now, thanx guyz. as for tint rookie like I said I've been doing them by hand "like an artist" for many years now and am ready for some kickass complicated designs and just wanted some info on how to get it f\rom peeled design to the window glass...thanks again blade

Archived