Yet another windshield question

Guest raja

I'm in NY

[*]298441

20% all around + winshield tinting = Cop magnet & no insurance coverage.

[*]298445

So far so good with cops. Have never been pulled over or ticketed for tint related stuff. Touch wood(trim in the car) :beer

[*]298447

Let's get ugly.

It's people like yourself and the installer that succumbed to your request that has the NY legislators at this very moment in time discussing a rewrite of the tint law that will, if passed, outlaw any use of film on autos in that State.

Heat in NY? Arizona has heat! Get real!

[*]298466

yes but believe it or not my car does have the ability to travel outside of NY to states down south, which is something I do often. if done properly, will removing the current windshield tint do any damage? I'm sure there's a chance, but is it likely?

customers are customers they dont know the rules, most of them however, or at least,

its up to the installer to warn the customer about the laws depending the state that you are in, in reality, its not the customers fault, its the installer!

if the customer wants to get the winshield done wether they get warned or not, then the installer does it, he better have a damn good lawyer or dont give receipt at all.......

Archived