Guest metint

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

:dunno

LLUMAR #1 ALL UP IN THIS MUG JIGGRAS :bingo

[*]298826

I am so stupid :bingo I should of thought of that I lost all my dealers to there :bingo the tinter in house program :bling

[*]298832

Why would you ask something like that anyways. metint....?. just to start $hit talking..? thought you were professional, kinda childish. how bout you show boxes and mark the names out and ask "name it, the worlds worst film for beginners"

Oh yeah, and dont ever use alcohol on Your PPF, otherwise, it will stick. Use OUR solution so it takes you twice as long to set it in place. :bling

Guest Guest
Why would you ask something like that anyways. metint....?. just to start $hit talking..?  thought you were professional, kinda childish. how bout you show boxes and mark the names out and ask "name it, the worlds worst film for beginners" 

Oh yeah, and dont ever use alcohol on Your PPF, otherwise, it will stick.  Use OUR solution so it takes you twice as long to set it in place.  :bling

[*]298852

Guest zolar
Why would you ask something like that anyways. metint....?. just to start $hit talking..?  thought you were professional, kinda childish. how bout you show boxes and mark the names out and ask "name it, the worlds worst film for beginners" 

Oh yeah, and dont ever use alcohol on Your PPF, otherwise, it will stick.  Use OUR solution so it takes you twice as long to set it in place.  :bling

[*]298852

boo mf'n hoo

metint is the ONLY industry pro with big enough ballz to post in this forum.

bitching about a obviously humorous post is indeed CHILDISH

dont make me get out the spray

post-11600-1121473719.jpg

Archived