Ran Into A Wall

Guest Cell-Freedom.com

Guest Cell-Freedom.com
If your serious about it, I encourage you to get more involved here, do alot of research and ask questions.  The people here are great and will help you in every way they can.

[*]299505

couldn't agree more - I bookmarked this site about a year and a half ago, and read up for a few hours before I posted this

I think I did over heat the rear sides

the doors came out pretty decent for the first try but I think I needed to do a better job cleaning the glass - there are the little tiny rash bubbles in some spots

U said you started in your garage with about 10 cars, what kind of supplier did you have for the tint?? Cause right now my supplier is Advanced Auto Parts :shock

If your serious about it, I encourage you to get more involved here, do alot of research and ask questions.? The people here are great and will help you in every way they can.

[*]299505

couldn't agree more - I bookmarked this site about a year and a half ago, and read up for a few hours before I posted this

I think I did over heat the rear sides

the doors came out pretty decent for the first try but I think I needed to do a better job cleaning the glass - there are the little tiny rash bubbles in some spots

U said you started in your garage with about 10 cars, what kind of supplier did you have for the tint?? Cause right now my supplier is Advanced Auto Parts :shock

[*]299855

Performance Distributing

I'm not sure where you live but I'm in MI and they service my area. I use Llumar film. If you're in this area, send me a PM and I'll send you the contact info of my sales rep etc... But yeah, I've done about 6 cars now and have a few scheduled for next week. I keep having to put them off due to other work obligations. I do tinting in my spare time for spare income while learning a ton here on TD. I went totaly out on a limb and bought 3 rolls fo film and some supplies and an instructional DVD. Spent a good $1200 on everything plus getting my garage set up to work out of. Theres still a ton more I want to do to the garage before I'm happy. Plus I've been looking into graphic plotters as well.

Guest metint
Guest Cell-Freedom.com

thanks to the both of you for that info

I am probably going to do what Kemble said I live in Wisconsin which isn't that far but probably out of the sales rep's region

Guest metint

thanks to the both of you for that info

I am probably going to do what Kemble said I live in Wisconsin which isn't that far but probably out of the sales rep's region

[*]300130

Ah... another cheesehead. Just went through the Dodgeville region to visit my 96 year old grandma. My extended family lives in centeral WI. :thumb

44tools aka PFD Ohio will hook you up. :spit

Guest pAiNtBaLlEr88

I bought one of those "Learn How to Tint and make a living off of it" eBooks off eBay and uploaded the information to my brain... isn't that what everybody does?

On a less sarcastic note, you'll need to spend a lot of time and effort from trial-and-error... I'm in the same boat as you are, but I get better every tinting attempt I make.

Guest Guest

Thants metint

guys you have been a lot of help

Last night I tried again - I bought another roll ,and used Bounce this time, but the right side is still givin me problems - It won't stay down - everytime I try to get it it just curls back up - I am going to use tape to hold it in place

Guest Maxas

dude..I know where u are at ... hang in there I trashed 4 rolls learning (over a long period of time)... but I look on here all the time and take the tips, tried them out and now we are quicker and cheaper thn the 4 other guys we are suposidly competing against......TD is a great place to learn and if u want to put in the money and time these are the guys to help u......

Archived