Tap or Bottled?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we use the purified water because the water around here is pretty bad, you can see stuff floating around in a clear glass. I can tell a big difference in purified or filtered water vurses just crap tap water. I go through about 5 bottles every 2 weeks.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I asked myself this question too, never got around to doing any clarity test or anything. do you think it makes much of a difference even if your tap doesnt have "floatys"

I asked myself this question too, never got around to doing any clarity test or anything. do you think it makes much of a difference even if your tap doesnt have "floatys"

[*]299532

naw not really, I just go directly to the tab and pour in the water and baby shampoo and off I go, some installers just give that excuse when they get contamination..... :DD

Guest zolar
I use holy water, thats why all my applications are SPECIAL

:lol2

[*]299512

holy water is just for the goth vampire freaky people :DD

The rest of 'em just get sink water :DD

Guest Braud Spectrum

Bottled because my shop tap water rarely gets used and I know crap builds up in those lines. I can take that tiny screen off the faucet every so often and rocks will fall out. I have noticed my jobs are much cleaner with the bottled. Long time ago I used a filter on the tap but it comes out so slow!!! I can pee faster than that! :eyebrows

Archived