At the county fair

Guest Rama

So...for the next 6 days, I have the absolute priviledge of staying in our booth at the fair! It's so exciting!!! The best part is that it is 105. The other good part is that there is wi-fi here, so at least I can visit Tintdude, and roast. Ya'll enjoy your AC for me, will ya?

oh Rama....working those booths is a chore. been there done that, so many times that I don't wanna count :shock but they are so good for business. I feel your pain, I'll be dealing with it myself real soon.

This fair is so dead, as far as people wanting tinting at least. Typical, don't get much response the first while. Worst show to go to for us though. Wasn't going to do it, but salesguy wanted to, so I agreed to do it. Guess who's stuck doing it now. Where's the salesguy? Grrrrr. I'm hot, tired and grumpy as hell. The only people I've talked to for the most part are kids, customers, and friends. Yippeeeeee!!!!!!! But hey, at least there is tintdude. Got till 11pm and I am outta here! Too bad Steve wasn't stupid enough to have a booth, then we could sit and growl together!

I've seen more overweight unnattractive people in the last 2 days, than I've seen in along time. I am a liitle overweight and unnattractive myself, but these folks far surpass me. And the clothes! Good gosh, if your pushing 350, don't wear a skimpy bikin! top or belly shirt. Overweight men aren't attractive either, but at least they usually have more sense then to parade around with their gut hanging out. Amazing to me that these poor people don't have enough self worth to keep themselves dressed. And it's not just scrubs that come here, there are some decent people. Lots of 4H'ers and kin if nothing else. But it is so hot...really looking forward to Sunday night!

Archived