Hudson Sprayers

Anyone know if these are warrantied? LOL

I bought 2 of them when I first started and now they are both broke :( Both of them fell off my table and came crashing down on the tops and busted the plunger right through. The plastic inside is all busted up and doesnt hold pressure anymore. I bought the from Performace Distributing but I don't think they would be warrantied because of they way they are broke, since they arent defective due to a manufacturing error, but more of operator error :(

post-14736-1121831326.jpg

its fine really, but, its been 6 years since I stopped using those huge sprayers or gallons, thats the only old school I have chosen not to go with, I would trip over that damn thing everytime I would get out of the car tangle myself up with the hose, :shock

ya that tank is just too big IMO. I liked those 2 lil sprayers I had, were easy to bring in the cars with me. Now I'm using the $1.00 store cheapo hand squirters. :shock They do the trick for now, until I rebuy more supplies I'll end up getting 2 or more Hudsons again.

Guest metint

When the Hudson hand-held first hit the scene they were really bad (blue top). Hudson heard the cry and redesigned to the present day bottle (black top). It's still crapola...

But any hand-held is going to break falling that distance onto its nozzle.

I would suggest the Polysprayer 2, though it has a governor in the plunger to vent excess pressure. Search the tip-of-the-week forum for step-by-step instruction to neutralize the governor so the bottle can keep its pressure better.

The other hand-held sprayer proven over time its worthiness is made by Tolco and is available through CPF's corporate owned distribution centers (Western Regional & Mid Atl Regional) or through Filmhandler tools.

Another is 'The Impact' sprayer available through PFD/Ohio (44tools.com).

:spit

its fine really, but, its been 6 years since I stopped using those huge sprayers or gallons, thats the only old school I have chosen not to go with, I would trip over that damn thing everytime I would get out of the car tangle myself up with the hose,  :spit

[*]299813

Wireless cel phones

Wireless internet

Wireless satalite tv

??????????????????

Wireless 5 gal spray bottles :spit

Archived