Ever lost it with a customer

Guest Diamond Tints

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter
I take care of my business therefore there is no reason for someone to be an azz to me,but if they are I won't tolerate it :beer

[*]299982

I don't think other than any NBA player that joe blow would want to bark up at you ! :beer

I lost my cool yesterday with a customer. Thank goodness it was on the phone and not in person. I did a really nice custom graphic job for him and he didn't pay me. He was worried that the water wouldn't dry. I left him a pretty nasty message on his voice-mail. I did feel bad afterwords, 'cause he came down and played the message for my hubby while I was out on a remote job. I will just have to watch my language next time.

Guest Marco
I lost my cool yesterday with a customer.  Thank goodness it was on the phone and not in person.  I did a really nice custom graphic job for him and he didn't pay me.  He was worried that the water wouldn't dry.  I left him a pretty nasty message on his voice-mail.  I did feel bad afterwords, 'cause he came down and played the message for my hubby while I was out on a remote job.  I will just have to watch my language next time.

[*]301624

You have every right to let lose on that jerk, he probably planned to steal your services. I haven't had the pleasure of telling off a customer yet but I look foward to it :lol

Archived