COMPUTER CUT PROGRAM

For tinting? I agree for graphic jobs in some cases (of course in many cases) better us the computer...But For car tinting? Is You hands not O.K.?

[*]300071

:beer

good one leo, I agree with you though, for graphics yes! for regular titning I think not! even if you have high volume, you shoudl be able to handle it depending on how much help you got.....

now most who invest in computer cut, are either ROOKIES or hell I dont know......... :uh

For tinting? I agree for graphic jobs in some cases (of course in many cases) better us the computer...But For car tinting? Is You hands not O.K.?

[*]300071

:beer

good one leo, I agree with you though, for graphics yes! for regular titning I think not! even if you have high volume, you shoudl be able to handle it depending on how much help you got.....

now most who invest in computer cut, are either ROOKIES or hell I dont know......... :uh

[*]300073

High Volume :DD One GigaBillion car per day?

My guys made 15 (best result) cars per day working 4. No CC programms.

You think You can make more with CC :lol ?

This programm only cut - not install :uh

[*]300071

:spit

now most who invest in computer cut, are either ROOKIES or hell I dont know......... :lol2

[*]300073

High Volume :lol2 One GigaBillion car per day?

You think You can make more with CC :lol2 ?

This programm only cut - not install :thumb

[*]300081

I had a Computer Cut machine couple years ago now it hink, we never used it! they werent accurate and it was expensive to maintain.......

maybe I'll just make my own CC and sell for 3K each, blow out the competition :devilangel

[*]300071

:spit

now most who invest in computer cut, are either ROOKIES or hell I dont know......... :lol2

[*]300073

High Volume :lol2 One GigaBillion car per day?

You think You can make more with CC :lol2 ?

This programm only cut - not install :thumb

[*]300081

I had a Computer Cut machine couple years ago now it hink, we never used it! they werent accurate and it was expensive to maintain.......

maybe I'll just make my own CC and sell for 3K each, blow out the competition :devilangel

[*]300087

DARTZ.TA2 programm will be launched in net in some weeks. I will inform the board. No ideas about $K.....But it will be very usefull...

Archived