I see you have it hot in the USA

Wow that humidity must make it uncomfortable in the rear of your cars at the moment.

We've got about a top averaging about 15C during the days but we are one hell of a way dowununder.

devil :dunno  :lol2  :lol2

[*]300784

Yea the humidity sucks especially since you have to turn the fans off when installing, it gets very uncomfortible in the back.

I go through at least 2 shirts a day. Sweatin' like a mug mang!

Do you find that almost everyone becomes hostile during the hottest part of the year?

Man, I have delt with some pissed off people these past few weeks or so. :dunno

Not to mention I am not in the best of moods either. :dunno

Wow that humidity must make it uncomfortable in the rear of your cars at the moment.

We've got about a top averaging about 15C during the days but we are one hell of a way dowununder.

devil :dunno  :lol2  :lol2

[*]300784

Yea the humidity sucks especially since you have to turn the fans off when installing, it gets very uncomfortible in the back.

I go through at least 2 shirts a day. Sweatin' like a mug mang!

Do you find that almost everyone becomes hostile during the hottest part of the year?

Man, I have delt with some pissed off people these past few weeks or so. :dunno

Not to mention I am not in the best of moods either. :dunno

[*]300800

two shirts??? dayum, sweating like a mug then

Guest autotinter

up here we have been averaging 30c-35c over 40c with the humidity, for july and june, two months, I am fortunate to have a.c. at the shop, but not at home, we have a pool there, I am not complaining because last year we only had 1 day of 30c, the rest was crappy and raining, and man does the heat and sunshine really help buisness!!

Guest tintchick
:spit,,I dont get it, its freaking 105 degrees at my house but then when I drive to the beach 40 min away its 70 degrees,,,,what gives :barf welcome to California

Archived