streaking

Guest mxkid913

Guest mxkid913

I noticed some streaking from my slip solution that ran down the side of the door on the paint and just evaporated in about 10 seconds. I washed my truck today and noticed the streaks were still there is there anything to take them off or will the just eventually come off?

Detailer's clay should remove it. You might try some Iso. Alcohol. What are you using for slip? In over 11 years I've never seen or heard of anything on the paint. Streaks on a door panel on the inside is a different story.

you may have to just wash and wax it....I did a blazer one time and the guy called me up saying what I puton his vehicle f-ed up the paint ...I went to see it and it did f up his paint it cleaned it showing the fade in color. I used a cleaner / wax did the qrt panel and it looked great...the rest of the vehicle was up to him...the paint was dead on the vehicle ....that what it sounds like to me

Guest Braud Spectrum
Everytime I see this word? "streaking"at the top on the main forum page I think,,,

"Don't look Ethel!"? :beer

[*]301476

:nope:beer

[*]301479

Brings back memories... :nope Betcha three quarters of these members have no idea what I meant by that. :beer

Archived