Doe anyone have pics of a new RangeRover

Guest rangeroverny

Guest rangeroverny

I wanted to get my two front sides done on my Range rover but I'm in NY and 70% is the limit.

I'm thinking about pushing 50% or lighter.

I just didn't want to spend my money and get 70% and it ends up looking like a clear window on the car.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to get my two front sides done on my Range rover but I'm in NY and 70% is the limit.

I just didn't want to spend my money and get 70% and it ends up looking like a clear window on the car.

Thanks in advance.

[*]301557

If you can wait I can send you some pics of Rovers with tint, I do all the work for Land Rover of Manhattan, even with light tint, they look good. What color interior do you have?

Guest rangeroverny

Thanks in advance.

[*]301557

If you can wait I can send you some pics of Rovers with tint, I do all the work for Land Rover of Manhattan, even with light tint, they look good. What color interior do you have?

[*]301561

That would be great!

I have an appt scheduled for Thursday put I'm going to change it to monday so I can make the right decision on the tint shade.

I have a 2005 Silver Rover with Parchment (light beige) interior.

Thanks for helping me out it's much appreicated.

Guest rangeroverny
Give me a call  if you want, I tint a lot of these trucks, just this week so far I've tinted 4 range's, 2 LR3's, and 3 of the Sports. I've got a shop in Manhattan, you can pass by on your way to work!

[*]301571

Cool, thanks!

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I probably will end up with 50%.

Hopefully I won't get pulled over.

Guest rangeroverny
Give me a call  if you want, I tint a lot of these trucks, just this week so far I've tinted 4 range's, 2 LR3's, and 3 of the Sports. I've got a shop in Manhattan, you can pass by on your way to work!

[*]301571

Cool, thanks!

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

I probably will end up with 50%.

Hopefully I won't get pulled over.

Hey Art,

I've had a close look at them although one hasn't graced my door yet but how do you get right into the frame verticals?

For memory they appear to be tighter than a fish's arsehole and we know that's waterproof. :lol

Any tips appreciated.

Dev :DD

[*]301591

Well, with the old body range rover, you can actually pull the moulding out of the frame very easy, it just pulls out, and this leaves all the room in the world to get the tint all the way back, after, you can just slide it back in. As far as the new Rovers, the molding is not as thick, making it easier to tint.

Archived