should I?

Guest mrdave25

Guest mrdave25

Im leaving window tint after 10 years in the business to pursue other ventures. My old boss found out and told me he wants me back. He offered 25.oo an hour, company car and full benefits. I turned it down. Does this sound like a good deal to you guys? Just a friendly question and curious on what the guys in the biz think.

Later

Guest tintgod
Im leaving window tint after 10 years in the business to pursue other ventures.  My old boss found out and told me he wants me back.  He offered 25.oo an hour, company car and full benefits.  I turned it down.  Does this sound like a good deal to you guys?  Just a friendly question and curious on what the guys in the biz think. 

Later

[*]301859

can I get the name and # of your old boss.. :spit:spit

Guest Guest
Im leaving window tint after 10 years in the business to pursue other ventures.  My old boss found out and told me he wants me back.  He offered 25.oo an hour, company car and full benefits.  I turned it down.  Does this sound like a good deal to you guys?  Just a friendly question and curious on what the guys in the biz think. 

Later

[*]301859

The old boss doesn't seem to see that you can be earning that offer elsewhere and tinting on any free time, too.

Great offer, though. :spit

Archived