i h@te stupid bosses

Guest vital

Guest vital

I get so pissed when my boss compares me to other tinters he used to have. He knows I'm the best tinter they currently have but he still makes stupid comments like "If that other tinter I used to have can do that car in an hour I think you can too." And what pisses me off is when I actually take my time to do a nice job and he wants me to do it faster. It's also annoying when I tell him something isn't feasible and he tries to think up a solution and tell me how to do my job when he never even tinted a car in his entire life.

:rollin :ahole

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vital
why is it you stay?

[*]302105

because I have bills to pay. I dont think anywhere else will offer me a higher commission rate either..

sometimes I do feel like walkin out on the job when I feel that my work isn't appreciated. people who don't tint don't understand that every tinter has their own style.. my boss thinks tinting is easy and it's just spraying water and cutting film. If he didn't pay my salary, I'd tell him to go fvck himself.

those kind of bosses dont last very long, unless they got something else to fall back on, if he dont tint he will never understand,

put him in a car out in the heat removing old tint from a back window on a car, then he might understand

Guest Sprinter
those kind of bosses dont last very long, unless they got something else to fall back on, if he dont tint he will never understand,

put him in a car out in the heat removing old tint from a back window on a car, then he might understand

[*]302129

:rollin

yep they think every piece of glass they ever see can be tinted ! :bingo

Archived