i h@te stupid bosses

Guest vital

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My boss isn't afraid to get in the trenches with the rest of us, treats us as equals, can get you to do something through a request rather than a demand, recognizes the different personality traits and abilities of all who work for her and capitalizes on them, gives praise for a job well done, points out shortcomings in performance in a positive light, and.... as a professor from VA Tech once said about her, "Your boss is always ten miles ahead of those in the class by seeing all sides of the situation".

She's a gem and I am proud to be working for and with her! :DD

[*]302298

metint, she obviously reads this thread, doesn't she :DD:DD

[*]302324

:DD:lol

I get so pissed when my boss compares me to other tinters he used to have.  He knows I'm the best tinter they currently have but he still makes stupid comments like "If that other tinter I used to have can do that car in an hour I think you can too." And what pisses me off is when I actually take my time to do a nice job and he wants me to do it faster.  It's also annoying when I tell him something isn't feasible and he tries to think up a solution and tell me how to do my job when he never even tinted a car in his entire life.

:DD  :ahole

[*]302102

I hated stupid bosses too, that's why I work for myself and became a stupid boss of myown.

Now I can be late if I feel like it and no one can do anything about it.

:DD

You h@te stupid bosses.....

I h@te stupid & lazy installerZ who are ready to borrow some films every minute :spit

Read "CAPITAL", written by K.MarX, it is called like "antagonism between proletarium and capitalist"....

Final - revoilution, like was in Russia...

You need it? No. Stop h@te your boss or keep silence or became the boss.

Sorry....I am irregular, :spit & :thumb boss which don't see the difference between boss and employee..... :lol6

But of course boss always won't like employee - and employee boss...

Guest metint
My boss isn't afraid to get in the trenches with the rest of us, treats us as equals, can get you to do something through a request rather than a demand, recognizes the different personality traits and abilities of all who work for her and capitalizes on them, gives praise for a job well done, points out shortcomings in performance in a positive light, and.... as a professor from VA Tech once said about her, "Your boss is always ten miles ahead of those in the class by seeing all sides of the situation".

She's a gem and I am proud to be working for and with her! :spit

[*]302298

metint, she obviously reads this thread, doesn't she :thumb:lol6

[*]302324

She has not once place her eyes on this site... sorry! And yes... she's a fine looking lady.

Guest ULTIMATE
why is it you stay?

[*]302105

because I have bills to pay. I dont think anywhere else will offer me a higher commission rate either..

sometimes I do feel like walkin out on the job when I feel that my work isn't appreciated. people who don't tint don't understand that every tinter has their own style.. my boss thinks tinting is easy and it's just spraying water and cutting film. If he didn't pay my salary, I'd tell him to go fvck himself.

[*]302107

PACK IT UP N MOVE TO AUSTRALIA WE ARE DESPERATE FOR GOOD (QUALIFIED) TINTERS. OR ELSE DO WHAT EVERONE ELSE DOES START UP YOUR OWN SHOP AROUND THE CORNERS AND BLOW HIM RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER THAT I'LL GET THE LITTLE "#%$*&" :lol6

why is it you stay?

[*]302105

because I have bills to pay. I dont think anywhere else will offer me a higher commission rate either..

sometimes I do feel like walkin out on the job when I feel that my work isn't appreciated. people who don't tint don't understand that every tinter has their own style.. my boss thinks tinting is easy and it's just spraying water and cutting film. If he didn't pay my salary, I'd tell him to go fvck himself.

[*]302107

PACK IT UP N MOVE TO AUSTRALIA WE ARE DESPERATE FOR GOOD (QUALIFIED) TINTERS. OR ELSE DO WHAT EVERONE ELSE DOES START UP YOUR OWN SHOP AROUND THE CORNERS AND BLOW HIM RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER THAT I'LL GET THE LITTLE "#%$*&" :lol6

[*]302628

And what's about GOOD (QUALIFIED) BOSSES :lol2 ?

Guest Guest
  OR ELSE DO WHAT EVERONE ELSE DOES START UP YOUR OWN SHOP AROUND THE CORNERS AND BLOW HIM RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER THAT I'LL GET THE LITTLE "#%$*&"  :shock

[*]302628

:shock One of the main reasons shops find themselves not able to find good tinters.

Archived