new beetles

Guest Guest_tintmaster_*

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

yep if its your 1st then 2 or 3 piece it and be done with it or you can just tell the customer that you don't do them, or if they need a price to feel good about them selves then price it 3 times as much as your cheapest car that you would tint.

ah no takers on the price did'nt think so.............................why waste your day when there beter cars to tint.

Guest alx4now
:bingo I NEVER DONE HEAT SHRINKING ON SIDE WNDOWS, IS THERE A SPECIAL WAY OF DOING IT.

[*]303245

:lol2 A good prayer right before helps out alot.... :bingo

[*]303574

Yeah, I think so too.... Thanx....

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I used to fear this car until I did about 3 or 4 and built up my confidence level, now it takes 20-30 minutes to tint and thats with taking the plastic trim off for easier access. I usually try to get an extra 40 or 50 for this car though cause I know alot of shops in my area lack the expertise of handling the back glass.

I used to fear this car until I did about 3 or 4 and built up my confidence level, now it takes 20-30 minutes to tint and thats with taking the plastic trim off for easier access. I usually try to get an extra 40 or 50 for this car though cause I know alot of shops in my area lack the expertise of handling the back glass.

[*]310547

amazing, do you wash the car as well? :lol

Archived