Detailing supply prices going nuts

I went up 10.00 dollars on the half and full details and had my biggest account say he wasnt paying...Turned out to be a real blessing ...I improved my selling skills to the retail end and though my overall gross is down :dunno The bottom line is :dunno The real business owners are passing on the cost to there market so they will understand when you do the same..You may lose some but any good business will overcome :spank Also buy 55 gallon drums of degreaser and use multipurpose dressings .in the same bulk...cuts cost a lot :dunno

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

Tint bandit:

Bud instead of Guiness... NEVER!!!! lol!!!

Yes I raised my prices last month by $10. Most clients don't have an issue with it.

Since I am mobile. I tell them it is due to the price of fuel!!! Which is very true..

I went up 10.00 dollars on the half and full details and had? my biggest? account say he wasnt paying...

[*]303563

they will find some cheap flight by night detailer to do the half details, but when they get a hard one that needs buffing or wetsanding they will be banging on you door, and when they do just make sure you charge them out the azz :please and when they say something about the price tell them they are not doing enough volume to get that price anymore :dunno

I went up 10.00 dollars on the half and full details and had? my biggest? account say he wasnt paying...

[*]303563

they will find some cheap flight by night detailer to do the half details, but when they get a hard one that needs buffing or wetsanding they will be banging on you door, and when they do just make sure you charge them out the azz :dunno and when they say something about the price tell them they are not doing enough volume to get that price anymore :dunno

[*]304969

:please

[*]303563

they will find some cheap flight by night detailer to do the half details, but when they get a hard one that needs buffing or wetsanding they will be banging on you door, and when they do just make sure you charge them out the azz :eyebrows and when they say something about the price tell them they are not doing enough volume to get that price anymore :thumb

[*]304969

:lol2

[*]304980

echo..... :thumb

Archived