Streaking

Guest Old Dude

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
4 whats its worth the hazzing usually goes away in 2-3 days

[*]304512

Oh it's worth mentioning, however, finding a mix that doesn't cause or minimizes haze/milky will reduce the hassle factor for the parties on either side of the transaction. :thumb

Guest autotinter

[

Oh it's worth mentioning, however, finding a mix that doesn't cause or minimizes haze/milky will reduce the hassle factor for the parties on either side of the transaction. :evilgrin

[*]304521

exactly,,it doesnt happen very often, and ive used the same solution for 15 years, ihave no reason 4 the hazzyness :thumb:?

Guest Old Dude

Thanks for all the great info guys. Metint, I will have to try your advice as I can already see where customers might freak because of the appearance even if it does go away soon. I rode by and looked at it today and it was hard to tell but I think (hope) it looks a little better. We just haven't had any sun and it hasn't been quite as warm since I completed the job which was Friday. Like I mentioned this hasn't happend with any other film yet and it is the first time I used bronze. I used bronze 30% Saturday on a hospital and it is doing the same thing but not as noticable, I guess cause the film is a little lighter than the 20% I used on Friday at the office complex that looks bad. And I also used what was left of the same mixture.

I checked with the chemists as to whether or not Prell would pose a problem with film adhesives and they said 'No'. Dish soaps do!

Cool. :please So all that time examing the ingredients in the Walgreen aisle, while people walked by thinking who is this nut? was worth it. :dunno

Archived