Johnson users..

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

yeah it's kinda hard to switch up your main product especially if you don't have any problems with the one your using.

as the saying goes"if it ain't broke then don't fix it"

I thought of offering both suntek and johnsons but I don't want to confuse the damn customers any more than they already are.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

hey tint, just curious on what you guys up in the bay are fetching for 4-doors for a complete job.

down here in fresno we only get about 180, can't charge much more cause all the lowballing asses around here.

Guest Retro Tint
I had a couple of guys with some johnson film both had audi S4's.

I dont remember the type of film but it was real shiny. upon installating and finishing, they were trying to complain why the film is so shiny...I told them "hey buddy that's what you brought me dont lay it on me"

two days the film was peeling and on the back window it was half way down peeling....... :dunno 

I was like

"at least you know I one pieced it"

I think on certain films they do have adhesive problems..

[*]310520

No way it was any professional grade film, regardless of brand! It was cheap ass film or p1ss poor install to go bad that fast!

Guest tint rookie

lil story about reputations...

so I sit next to this irish guy in a pub....

(best told with an irish accent)

"you see that bridge across the way, built it with me bare hands. you think they'd call me mcgregor the boat maker.....NO"

a couple drinks later...

"you see that boat in the harbor. built it with me bare hands. you think they'd call me mcgregor the boatmaker.....NO"

yet a couple more drinks later (hey the guys irish and im just a drunkard)

"you see that peir, the boats tied to, built it with me own bare hands. you think they'd call me mcgregor the peir maker.....NO

BUT YOU F*CK one goat....."

so needless to say im not a johnson fan.

speaking of suntek..... and were throwing oppinions around. whats the thoughts on the car bone line?

I dont remember the type of film but it was real shiny. upon installating and finishing, they were trying to complain why the film is so shiny...I told them "hey buddy that's what you brought me dont lay it on me"

two days the film was peeling and on the back window it was half way down peeling....... :copcar 

I was like

[*]310520

No way it was any professional grade film, regardless of brand! It was cheap ass film or p1ss poor install to go bad that fast!

[*]310537

gee thanks.

but anyway, im thinking it commercial film but it seem to thin for it to be.... :copcar

Guest Retro Tint

two days the film was peeling and on the back window it was half way down peeling....... :beer?

I was like

[*]310520

[*]310537

gee thanks.

but anyway, im thinking it commercial film but it seem to thin for it to be.... :bat

[*]310640

gee, I don't know . Someone brought some film for me to install,and it was shiney. It did'nt stick to the window! Whats up with that? :bat Adhesive side to to the glass ? :what

Archived