ANY IDEAS

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This falls under the "SECTION LOOK AT ME I`M A JAGOV"

Never has there been laws governing paint of a car but after looking at that I think their needs to be one looking at that vehicle. Could you imagine driving down the highway minding your own business and the JAKOV driving that pulls up in front of you and the reflection from the sun off all that chrome BLINDS THE HELL OUT OF YOU, Imagine how dangerous that could be. A 12 inch chrome bumper on a truck is a @#$% when that happens I can even imagine the surface of a whole car blinding your azz :lol2

PEOPLE ARE STUPID :cool

This falls under the "SECTION LOOK AT ME I`M A JAGOV"

Never has there been laws governing paint of a car but after looking at that I think their needs to be one looking at that vehicle. Could you imagine driving down the highway minding your own business and the JAKOV driving that pulls up in front of you and the reflection from the sun off all that chrome BLINDS THE HELL OUT OF YOU, Imagine how dangerous that could be. A 12 inch chrome bumper on a truck is a @#$% when that happens I can even imagine the surface of a whole car blinding your azz :cool

PEOPLE ARE STUPID :lol2

[*]304319

But it is not strange that car CAN BE 100% reflective but TINT NOT? Is everything O.K. with lawZ & regulationZ? Any idiot can put any :lol2 chrome :cool with NO PROBLEM. You can't put a lirttle bit reflective tint because TINT LAWZ. Is it O.K.????

given enough time with paint jobs like that is`t only a matter of time before some laws are made because some JAKOV chromed his whole car :cool there are no laws against stuff like that because paintjobs have never been a danger to people on the open road :cool untill now :lol2 give it time, the first time thatt is a accident and somebody blabes CHROME PAINT it will be outlawed. :lol2

there are just SOME THINGS you have to have common sence about and not do.

Archived