Is it safe to invest in bulgarian property?

Guest ogre_zj

Guest ogre_zj

I'm planning to do some serious investment in bulgarian property but

my major concern is related to the political and economical stability

there.

Could anyone share some foughts, ideas or experience on this subject?

there.

[*]304794

Where are You located? Safety film will be on top now in Europe - selfexploding guyZ gave us lot of job.....In every country there are internal regulations......

I can gave you million advices - say what exactly do you need....

My safety&security stock is open 24 hours in main heart of Europe....

:bingo Ogre - what does it mean? There are small city in Latvia with such name.... :bingo

Guest nancy_ollie

Hi,

the situation in Bulgaria is very stable these days. At least after the government of Simeon

entered the stage.

I would personally suggest you take a look at this page-

<spam edited>

I believe that it could give you some more valuable information on the subject.

Hi, there!!! Привет Братушки!!!! I see You from Bulgaria sorry I decide You simply wrong write word BURGLAR :?:bingo:bingo

And have an idea You are thinking about investments in BURGLAR (not BULGAR) protection films...Leo and idiot :bingo

But this is NOT REAL ESTATE FORUM.....

Guest Shady

there.

[*]304794

Hello,

a few years back I was interested in buying property in Bulgaria because of the good investment opportunity. I was recommended getting 100% insurance as being a foriegner you won't have the same rights as the locals. A reputable company would be your safest bet, but you will pay dearly for there service. I would go out there myself and see what contacts I could make in person. There are many nice places along the black sea and you could even make a good investment in the ski resort areas. AG properties Bulgaria is a contact I found that lets you buy straight from the developer, they have beachside properties from as little as 20k! there contact details are reni@propertiesbulgaria.biz 02079606374. I never got involved further, it was just an interest. There certainly money to be made out there. best get sound advise from a solicitor, a good solicitor will point you in the right direction to get the in and outs on laws and other crap like that. goodluck.

Billy

My Webpage

ogre_zj and nancy_ollie are the same person, (same IP)

:bingo :bingo

[*]304817

What da hell? What's an idea to discuss property questions here? :? This person think many people here know where is Bulgaria? I am like idiot decide that there was mistake BURGLAR = BULGAR and question was about investments in safety film biZ....

Where is TT famous song :? ?

We have to sing Leo instead You :bingo

there.

[*]304794

Hello,

a few years back I was interested in buying property in Bulgaria because of the good investment opportunity. I was recommended getting 100% insurance as being a foriegner you won't have the same rights as the locals. A reputable company would be your safest bet, but you will pay dearly for there service. I would go out there myself and see what contacts I could make in person. There are many nice places along the black sea and you could even make a good investment in the ski resort areas. AG properties Bulgaria is a contact I found that lets you buy straight from the developer, they have beachside properties from as little as 20k! there contact details are reni@propertiesbulgaria.biz 02079606374. I never got involved further, it was just an interest. There certainly money to be made out there. best get sound advise from a solicitor, a good solicitor will point you in the right direction to get the in and outs on laws and other crap like that. goodluck.

Billy

[*]304807

Billy, same :bingo was here...For example my flat which I bought at 1997 now cost 10 (!!!!) times more....Houses on our beach which cost some years ago $10,000 now cost $500,000...e.t.c. Not sure how long it will be..Not sure...You can ask Ivar about this :bingo prices on real estate....In old Riga - place where you stay 1 (one) square meter cost some Eur 5,000 (Five Thousdand Euro)......Some years ago it was some $500....

Archived